Bring Shameless You! to Your OrganizationShameless You! prepares your team members with a specific strategy to clearly identify and articulate their strengths. The program is based on the foundations of strategy development to help individuals and organizations define themselves, assess their values, overcome intimidation, get rid of negativity, set goals, map accomplishments, and highlight unique qualities. Once these have been defined, the participants will then learn how to communicate their newly found strategies in order to achieve their goals and build awareness of what they can offer their teams, customers, and communities.
All of our Tracy's topics, including Shameless You!, are interactive and tailored for your organization's meeting, workshop schedule, conference, or other learning event. We offer a number of formats.
- Define Yourself
- Refine Yourself
- Explain Yourself
- Promote Yourself
- How to define and set goals for achievement and performance
- Creating a strategy for career and team development
- How to recognize values and connect them to day to day actions
- Ways to maintain integrity in the workplace and at home
- How to overcome intimidation
- How to establish a personal or team brand
- How to talk about themselves confidently and with integrity
- How to use networking to further team goals and help others
- Braggin' Rights Audit to track achievements and contributions
- Elevator Pitch to better communicate
- Tools to Overcome Intimidation
- Define Yourself Assessment
- Personal or Team Brand
- Action Workbook
- and More!